Organize and share the deals you like.

Golden Bridge Yoga Los Angeles

Grace Wins the Race

Grace Wins the Race

Grace Wins the Race

Grace Wins the Race

“GRACE WINS THE RACE” – Yogi Bhajan I feel as though I fully embodied these words over the weekend. This past Sunday I ran my first marathon in Portland, OR. I had been training for four months so I was prepared. I guess you can say I am a runner now, but before I began the training, I would not have called myself an avid runner. I decided I wanted to run a marathon when I was watching the LA marathoners at mile 23. The streets were lined with spectators, cheering on the runners. It was a beautiful expression of humanity at its best. I was moved by the way people called out to these strangers . . . “keep up” . . . “your stronger then you know.” Many words of inspiration and admiration to those they did not even know. It brought me to tears, and I thought to myself, “I want to partake in this event that brings people together!” There are all ages and body types that participate in marathons, no one is excluded – that is one of my favorite parts! My husband followed me along the racecourse, popping up at different mile marks to take photos. He was sharing them on our social media along the way and I had friends around the world following me and commenting words of motivation. When we completed the race I was embraced by so much love and support. I walked away form the experience realizing that it truly takes a village to make the magic happen! Life is a race. We must push our limits, expand ourselves and build a web of love around us for support when needed. I experienced how Kundalini Yoga is weaved into my life deeper then I sometimes realize. When I was focused on my breath during the race, I found myself in mantra and rhythm . . . “step, breath, step, breath” . . . it was a moving meditation. When we find new ways to explore our strength we give ourselves opportunity to take our practice off our mat. I like to think it’s easier when we make the choice to experience our strength rather then circumstance pushing us and seeing if we can find our strength. It was a profound feeling making it the finish line. I will carry it with me for the rest of my life. I would like to thank Yogi Bhajan as it was just his memorial day on October 6th. He taught me to have courage in life, to always be looking for the challenge, not avoiding it. He said: “Challenge is what gives us character and experience!” I encourage you to find your challenge, something that will keep you expanding. So that you may know your greatest potential! With Love & Grace (because GRACE WINS THE RACE), Wah Khalsa
Golden Bridge Yoga ~ Executive Director
In this Issue
Santa Monica News New York News Teacher Training Global Village Connection From the Blog

Grief Yoga with Paul Denniston and David Kessler
Sat, Oct 17th  3:30 pm – 6:00 pm

More Info
Digestion Detox with Wah and Harisimran
Oct 26th – 30th 7:00 am – 8:30 am
Developing the Subtle Within with Onkar
Sun, Nov 1st  3:30 pm – 5:30 pm

Taking Radical Responsibility with a Playful Spirit with Wah
Mon, Oct 19th  5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Be You: Self-Mastery with Mahan Kirn
Thurs, Oct 22nd  7:30 pm – 9:00 pm

Adi Shakti Women’s Empowerment Series – Part 2 with Swaranpal
Sun, Nov 1st  2:00 pm – 5:00 pm

Ayurveda and Kundalini Yoga: The Perfect Combination
At mile 17 we came across this billboard. It was not for the marathon it was an advertisement. The timing was Divine, just as we were about to go up the biggest hill in the course! Let us always remember we are stronger then we know!

Locations
New to Yoga
NY Schedule
Santa Monica Schedule
Trainings

Pinned onto

Related Pins

Challenge for a level upgrade! Our first ever Skills Assessment is on Nov 14! New
Challenge for a level upgrade! Our first ever Skills Assessment is on Nov 14!

Challenge for a level upgrade! Our first ever Skills Assessment is on Nov 14! Since the day we open our

Calling All Early Birds! New
Calling All Early Birds!

align:center; -webkit-text-size-adjust:100%; -ms-text-size-adjust:100%; border-collapse:collapse; mso-table-lspace:0pt; mso-table-rspace:0pt; BBP Early Morning Classes EARLY MORNING WORKOUTS:Reformer, Barre, Mat & Private Training6 a.m. 7

Purusha Seva After School Yoga & Movement for Kids Big & Small! New
Purusha Seva After School Yoga & Movement for Kids Big & Small!

align:center; -webkit-text-size-adjust:100%; -ms-text-size-adjust:100%; border-collapse:collapse; mso-table-lspace:0pt; mso-table-rspace:0pt; No one will be turned away due to low income.Sponsored by the Non-profit 501c3Purusha

Joe Giudice Opens Up About Teresa’s Time in Prison New
Joe Giudice Opens Up About Teresa’s Time in Prison

The 10 things you need to see this week The Daily Dish “I Was Supposed to Go Away, Not Her”

Astrud Castillo returns for Kirtan SATURDAY! New
Astrud Castillo returns for Kirtan SATURDAY!

Come chant and sing in the key of “We” with Astrud Castillo and a host of talented musicians from the Bay Area.

Therapeutic Yoga with Amanda Harper This Friday: Hands-On Healing, Aromatherapy, Guided Meditation & More!

Therapeutic Yoga With Amanda Harper This Friday Evening! Hands-On Healing, Aromatherapy, Guided Meditation & More Friday, October 9th  7:15pm – 9:15pm $50

We New
We

$30 for 30 Days Come Back to BYH for $30. $30 for 30 Days for Returning Students! If you have

Y1 October: Best Yoga Studio in Houston, Calling All Yoga Teachers, Hot Core Explosion, Women’s Retreat and More

Schedule  Workshops  Teacher Trainings  About  Stay Connected Community Dinner Friday October 30, Costumes, Masks, Gourmet Food, Connection. $39. BYOB (Bring

Judith Hanson Lasater: Experiential Anatomy New
Judith Hanson Lasater: Experiential Anatomy

CLASS SCHEDULE     WORKSHOPS      TRAININGS        Experiential Anatomy with Judith Hanson LasaterOctober 19-2311-5pm each day$750 Judith believes

Join the Slim & Strong 30-Day Challenge! Saturday indoor classes are back! New
Join the Slim & Strong 30-Day Challenge! Saturday indoor classes are back!

Greetings!  Slim & Strong 30-Day Challenge October 19 – November 20, 2015 How would you like

Balance in the ‘Hood TOMORROW! New
Balance in the ‘Hood TOMORROW!

Balance in the ‘Hood TOMORROW! Please refer to MindBody for any changes to the Group Fitness Schedule.   Thursday, October

October workshops with Tania Hughes: Yin Yoga and Meditation, Journaling & Yoga New
October workshops with Tania Hughes: Yin Yoga and Meditation, Journaling & Yoga

Nature Yoga Sanctuary  2021 W. Division St.  Chicago, IL 60622  773.227.5720  www.natureyoga.com       Nature Yoga Events  Class Schedule Nature

Equinox powers you from dawn to dusk. Start the journey. New
Equinox powers you from dawn to dusk. Start the journey.

Equinox Fitness Club, Inc. 895 Broadway New York, NY, 10003, United States

iRest Yoga Nidra Workshop with Stephanie Lopez New
iRest Yoga Nidra Workshop with Stephanie Lopez

Seeking freedom from anxiety? Come and experience iRest Yoga Nidra with Certified iRest Teacher Stephanie Lopez, Saturday, October 10 at

Kickstart October with Inversions, Binds & Balances & a 10 Day Health Challenge! New

The Pad Studios          3 month expiration Visit our ZenRez Page for great same day deals! Click on

Deep Gratitude for Yogi Bhajan + all the teachings he gifted us with! New
Deep Gratitude for Yogi Bhajan + all the teachings he gifted us with!

. View the Yoga West News on our website October 6, 2015      YogaWestLA.com Quicklinks: Goodbye Ghosts & Goblins w/ Guru

October Brainy Body Talks Announced: Motor Learning Skills- 10/26 @ 6:30pm New
October Brainy Body Talks Announced: Motor Learning Skills- 10/26 @ 6:30pm

Brainy Body Talks is a FREE monthly discussion group at Pilates Aligned to cultivate dialogue and playtime around

IT’S YOUR LUCKY DAY! New
IT’S YOUR LUCKY DAY!

IT’S YOUR LUCKY DAY!  ??????????’s  What is that one burning question you’ve always had for your yoga teacher that is yet