Organize and share the deals you like.

The Marsh San Francisco

(Marsh bReeds) Driving from Washington State, Crystal and Timothy! New
(Marsh bReeds) Driving from Washington State, Crystal and Timothy!

Become a Volunteer!   Experiencing the triple show closing last Saturday in Berkeley, I struck up a conversation with a

(Marsh bReeds) Final Performances for Piper, Karen and Don! New
(Marsh bReeds) Final Performances for Piper, Karen and Don!

Become a Volunteer!   I think this may be the first time ever that we have closed three shows on

(Marsh bReeds) Final 2 for 3: Piper, Don Reed, Karen Ripley New
(Marsh bReeds) Final 2 for 3: Piper, Don Reed, Karen Ripley

Become a Volunteer!   Only 2 more performances of 3 great shows (this Saturday and next) that must end October

(Marsh bReeds) Tonight? This Weekend? New
(Marsh bReeds) Tonight? This Weekend?

Become a Volunteer!   What are you doing tonight? I’m going to the first preview of Megan Timpane’s HAVING CANCER

(Marsh bReeds) Diversity/Magic New
(Marsh bReeds) Diversity/Magic

Become a Volunteer! Ann Randolph   I had the most amazing discussion with Piper after his COPS AND ROBBER’S performance

News from The Marsh New
News from The Marsh

CLASSES STILL AVAILABLE PERFORMANCE CONSERVATORY The Marsh Theater PLACES STILL AVAILABLE  in these classes THE PERFORMANCE CONSERVATORY with Liz McAninch

(Marsh bReeds) September Means… New
(Marsh bReeds) September Means…

Become a Volunteer!  “The Piper’s” Cops and Robbers YOW! It’s September. Time for beginnings, contemplation, classes. Ann Randolph’s nationally acclaimed

(Marsh bReeds) Weekend Blast! New
(Marsh bReeds) Weekend Blast!

Become a Volunteer! Don Reed Extends STEREOTYPO   Last Saturday night was a blast, I started off in San Francisco

(Marsh bReeds) Dan Hoyle Adieu! Piper Hello! New
(Marsh bReeds) Dan Hoyle Adieu! Piper Hello!

Become a Volunteer!   As the summer days wane, we have some fabulous hellos ‘a comin’ and some goodbyes going

A Message From Brian Copeland New
A Message From Brian Copeland

Become a Volunteer!  A MESSAGE FROM BRIAN COPELAND HELP US HELP PEOPLE WITH DEPRESSION! By now, you’ve probably heard about

(Marsh bReeds) LOL Karen Ripley! Summer Roar! New
(Marsh bReeds) LOL Karen Ripley! Summer Roar!

Become a Volunteer! Click on the arrow to watch Karen Ripley’s 30-Second Video   Summer is in high gear. Time

(Marsh bReeds) See Don’s Family Fly. I’m For That! New
(Marsh bReeds) See Don’s Family Fly. I’m For That!

Become a Volunteer! Don Reed & Family in National Sprint Commercial   See Mr. Don in person, in real time,

(Marsh bReeds) Dan Hoyle’s Interview. Marsh Fellow, Diana. New
(Marsh bReeds) Dan Hoyle’s Interview. Marsh Fellow, Diana.

Become a Volunteer! Interview with Dan Hoyle by Diana/Tiadee Too!   This week I wanted to highlight one of our

(Marsh bReeds) If we can help save 1 more life. Copeland’s Waiting Period New
(Marsh bReeds) If we can help save 1 more life. Copeland’s Waiting Period

Become a Volunteer! Brian Copeland’s The Waiting Period  Support weekly free performances of Brian Copeland’s The Waiting Period If you have

(Marsh bReeds) Happy July 4th. America at The Marsh New
(Marsh bReeds) Happy July 4th. America at The Marsh

Become a Volunteer!   Don Reed’s STEREOTYPO Rants and Rumblings at the DMV    While there’s so much more work

(Marsh bReeds) Is Solo Performance Genetic? New
(Marsh bReeds) Is Solo Performance Genetic?

Become a Volunteer!   Geoff Hoyle  &  Dan Hoyle    What is the genetics of The Marsh? What is the

(Marsh bReeds) Marsh #1. Monday Night Marsh! New
(Marsh bReeds) Marsh #1. Monday Night Marsh!

Become a Volunteer! Brittany Kamerschen performs at Monday NIght Marsh. Photo by Kenny Yun.   Back in 1989, The Marsh

(Marsh bReeds) Raindrops. Rejuvenation. Puppies! New
(Marsh bReeds) Raindrops. Rejuvenation. Puppies!

Become a Volunteer! (L to R) Marsha, Junior and Trinity (Marsh Mascots) watching RAINDROPS!   I am sitting in my

(Marsh bReeds) GIFTS! Geoff Extends. Don Moves To Berkeley! New
(Marsh bReeds) GIFTS! Geoff Extends. Don Moves To Berkeley!

Become a Volunteer!     A great week of movement and extension. AND to celebrate, we are offering GIFTS from two

(Marsh bReeds) Dan Hoyle’s Each and Everything is back with Pratim! New
(Marsh bReeds) Dan Hoyle’s Each and Everything is back with Pratim!

Become a Volunteer!  Performers have guests and they too, are stars! Not only are we thrilled that Dan Hoyle is

(Marsh bReeds) Don Reed’s FINAL SF Shows! Beyonce Dance! New
(Marsh bReeds) Don Reed’s FINAL SF Shows! Beyonce Dance!

Become a Volunteer!  If you want to see DON REED’S STEREOTYPO, Rants And Rumblings At The DMV in San Francisco, you

(Marsh bReeds) Summer Youth Program: SCHOLARSHIP SUPPORT FOR THOSE IN NEED! New
(Marsh bReeds) Summer Youth Program: SCHOLARSHIP SUPPORT FOR THOSE IN NEED!

Become a Volunteer!  Rebecca Cervantes, MYT Summer Dance Teacher, at Sunday Streets Marsh Youth Theater’s Summer Youth Program starts in

(Marsh bReeds) Mothers are FREE Sunday for Fool La La plus Spicy Marsh Show Terrain New
(Marsh bReeds) Mothers are FREE Sunday for Fool La La plus Spicy Marsh Show Terrain

Become a Volunteer!  Echo Brown’s BLACK VIRGINS ARE NOT FOR HIPSTERS (BUY TIX) As founding Marsh Mother and current house

(Marsh bReeds) Baltimore. San Francisco. This Land. New
(Marsh bReeds) Baltimore. San Francisco. This Land.

Become a Volunteer!  Karen Ripley’s OH NO THERE’S MEN ON THE LAND (BUY TIX) Race and Economic Disparity are huge

(Marsh bReeds) Bay Switch: Cops & Robbers and Solo Performance 2.0 New
(Marsh bReeds) Bay Switch: Cops & Robbers and Solo Performance 2.0

Become a Volunteer!  Piper Ferreira’s COPS AND ROBBERS (BUY TIX) From Marsh Berkeley to Marsh San Francisco It’s taken months

Monday Night Marsh July-December 2015 Submission Call New
Monday Night Marsh July-December 2015 Submission Call

Monday Night Marsh is Now Booking for the Next Term!It’s time to book Monday Night Marsh evenings again! I’m currently

(Marsh bReeds) Getting Personal New
(Marsh bReeds) Getting Personal

Become a Volunteer!  Geoff Hoyle’s LEAR’S SHADOW (BUY TIX) I used to teach a Small Press Publishing class at SUNYBuffalo.

(Marsh bReeds) From the Soul: Geoff Hoyle’s LEAR’S SHADOW!!! New
(Marsh bReeds) From the Soul: Geoff Hoyle’s LEAR’S SHADOW!!!

Become a Volunteer!  Geoff Hoyle’s LEAR’S SHADOW (BUY TIX) After seeing Geoff Hoyle performs LEAR’S SHADOW, Myra Levy, who has

Special Discounts to Marshians – Vietnam War Solo Performance New
Special Discounts to Marshians – Vietnam War Solo Performance

Become a Volunteer!  David Kleinberg’s HEY, HEY, LBJ! (BUY TIX)$7 OFF TICKETS(With discount code: friendsofthemarsh) Hey, Hey, LBJ! charts David’s year as

(Marsh bReeds) First 10! Don Reed’s STEREOTYPO Opens Friday! New
(Marsh bReeds) First 10! Don Reed’s STEREOTYPO Opens Friday!

Become a Volunteer!  Don Reed’s STEREOTYPO (BUY TIX) I need to go to the DMV. My license is expiring and

(Marsh bReeds) Josh Kornbluth’s Haiku Tunnel FINAL WEEK!!! The letter that inspired those  ... New
(Marsh bReeds) Josh Kornbluth’s Haiku Tunnel FINAL WEEK!!! The letter that inspired those letters

Become a Volunteer!  Josh Kornbluth’s HAIKU TUNNEL (BUY TIX) Josh first performed a segment of Haiku Tunnel at The Monday

(Marsh bReeds) A Talk? A Solo Performance? Shakespeare? New
(Marsh bReeds) A Talk? A Solo Performance? Shakespeare?

Become a Volunteer!  BUY TIX Last night was the second of The Marsh’s 25th Anniversary Talk Series: Ann Randolph’s INNAPPROPRIATE

(Marsh bReeds) Ann Randolph, Inappropriate? What about King Lear? New
(Marsh bReeds) Ann Randolph, Inappropriate? What about King Lear?

Become a Volunteer!  Ann Randolph, Inappropriate? What about King Lear? Photo of Ann Randolph The second of The Marsh’s 25th Anniversary

(Marsh bReeds) The Thrill of Unique Derique and the Office New
(Marsh bReeds) The Thrill of Unique Derique and the Office

Become a Volunteer!  Unique Derique in FOOL LA LA!Photo Credit: Eric Carmichael I was in the office yesterday afternoon when

(Marsh bReeds) Demolish. Build. Performance! New
(Marsh bReeds) Demolish. Build. Performance!

Become a Volunteer!  Appleachia’s 1050 Valencia Wow. After all the fighting we’ve all done over the past couple of years

(Marsh bReeds) New, Renew, and RUMORS! New
(Marsh bReeds) New, Renew, and RUMORS!

Become a Volunteer!  Charlie Varon in ‘Feisty Old Jew’ Do you remember Charlie Varon’s line in Ralph Nader Is Missing?

(Marsh bReeds) Elon Musk, Alain de Botton, and Josh Kornbluth: Courage! New
(Marsh bReeds) Elon Musk, Alain de Botton, and Josh Kornbluth: Courage!

Become a Volunteer!  Josh Kornbluth in ‘Haiku Tunnel’ I was listening to Alain de Botton on NPR a few days

(Marsh bReeds) Elon Musk, Alain de Botton, and Josh Kornbluth: Courage! New
(Marsh bReeds) Elon Musk, Alain de Botton, and Josh Kornbluth: Courage!

Become a Volunteer!  Josh Kornbluth in ‘Haiku Tunnel’ I was listening to Alain de Botton on NPR a few days

(Marsh bReeds) Support our Mission Community and Victims of the Fire on 22nd New
(Marsh bReeds) Support our Mission Community and Victims of the Fire on 22nd

Become a Volunteer!  Residents congregate across the street of the building they once called home.  Photo by Daniel Mondragón During

(Marsh bReeds) Josh Kornbluth’s Haiku! Audience “Rolling With Laughter” New
(Marsh bReeds) Josh Kornbluth’s Haiku! Audience “Rolling With Laughter”

Become a Volunteer!  I have to admit, I was so excited to have Josh Kornbluth’s HAIKU TUNNEL back on our stage. Our