Organize and share the deals you like.

org San Diego

Send Me Your Schools Questions New
Send Me Your Schools Questions

Send Me Your Schools Questions Send Mario Your Schools Questions We’ve all got some experience with schools – either as

What We Learned This Week New
What We Learned This Week

What We Learned This Week When you produce a large volume of words each day, it’s inevitable that some of

Amid Firestorm, School Board to Honor Marne Foster New
Amid Firestorm, School Board to Honor Marne Foster

Amid Firestorm, School Board to Honor Marne Foster School Board Is Set to Weigh in on Marne Foster Read in

Special Report: How Public Land Became a Family’s Land After a Solar Fight New
Special Report: How Public Land Became a Family’s Land After a Solar Fight

Special Report: How Public Land Became a Family’s Land After a Solar Fight In Imperial County, a powerful family opposed

Member Coffee Recap: Balancing Fear with the Need for Housing New
Member Coffee Recap: Balancing Fear with the Need for Housing

Member Coffee Recap: Balancing Fear with the Need for Housing Voice of San Diego ♦♦♦ Land use is a topic

What We Learned This Week This week marked my three-year Voice-versary. The phone calls for Andy Donohue have finally started

What We Learned This Week Investigations come in lots of shapes and sizes. There are a few different kinds: One,

Special Report: ‘I Was Punished for Telling the Truth’ New
Special Report: ‘I Was Punished for Telling the Truth’

Special Report: ‘I Was Punished for Telling the Truth’ For Marne Foster, the scrutiny is mounting Read in your browser.

What We Learned This Week The beauty of being a journalist in San Diego, Scott Lewis and Andy Donohue told

Towing Horror Stories New
Towing Horror Stories

Towing Horror Stories Your Towing Horror Stories We know you’ve got ’em, so why not share ’em?  Unpleasant doesn’t quite

Come for the coffee, stay for the tour.  New
Come for the coffee, stay for the tour. 

Come for the coffee, stay for the tour.  VOSD’s Member Coffee on September 24.  Join Us for Member Coffee and a

What We Learned This Week Someone at our member coffee this week joked that we’re becoming the new Cory Briggs.

Member Coffee Recap: Hoping for Moments of Bureaucratic Kindness New
Member Coffee Recap: Hoping for Moments of Bureaucratic Kindness

Member Coffee Recap: Hoping for Moments of Bureaucratic Kindness Voice of San Diego ♦♦♦ Lately, we’ve been writing a lot

Help Compel City to Release Shooting Video New
Help Compel City to Release Shooting Video

Help Compel City to Release Shooting Video Last week, Voice of San Diego, KPBS, inewsource, 10News and the Union-Tribune filed

What We Learned This Week I’m not sure the whole “art imitates life” thing really hits home with anyone else

What We Learned This Week We started off the week smugly chuckling at another newsroom’s mistake in believing a fake

One Voice at a Time: Back to School Edition with Shirley Weber  New
One Voice at a Time: Back to School Edition with Shirley Weber 

One Voice at a Time: Back to School Edition with Shirley Weber  The Learning Curve presents… One Voice at a

What We Learned This Week A few weeks shy of 10 years ago, I was sitting in my college newspaper

What We Learned This Week A few weeks shy of 10 years ago, I was sitting in my college newspaper

What We Learned This Week This week, we learned that the 130-year-old San Diego Daily Transcript will close its doors

Special Guests For Our 7/23 Live Podcast New
Special Guests For Our 7/23 Live Podcast

Special Guests For Our 7/23 Live Podcast EVENT UPDATE:  As Balboa Park celebrates the centennial of the Panama-California Exposition, San

RSVP Now For Our July 23 Live Podcast Recording New
RSVP Now For Our July 23 Live Podcast Recording

RSVP Now For Our July 23 Live Podcast Recording What pairs well with brews? News.  Join us for our July

What We Learned This Week The good times just keep on rollin’. After last week’s joyous 1-2 punch of same-sex

Morning Report: Comic-Con Blames Hotels for Reluctance to Re-Sign New
Morning Report: Comic-Con Blames Hotels for Reluctance to Re-Sign

Morning Report: Comic-Con Blames Hotels for Reluctance to Re-Sign Voice of San Diego Morning Report Every year San Diego takes

Top Stories – June 20-26 New
Top Stories – June 20-26

Top Stories – June 20-26 Most Popular Stories – Voice of San Diego These were the most popular Voice of

Morning Report: New Balboa Park Chief’s Feather-Ruffling Track Record New
Morning Report: New Balboa Park Chief’s Feather-Ruffling Track Record

Morning Report: New Balboa Park Chief’s Feather-Ruffling Track Record Voice of San Diego Morning Report When you’re on the hunt

Morning Report: Boulevard of (Not-So-Broken) Dreams New
Morning Report: Boulevard of (Not-So-Broken) Dreams

Morning Report: Boulevard of (Not-So-Broken) Dreams Voice of San Diego Morning Report El Cajon Boulevard isn’t exactly a top place

Morning Report: S.D.’s Suburban Bona Fides New
Morning Report: S.D.’s Suburban Bona Fides

Morning Report: S.D.’s Suburban Bona Fides Voice of San Diego Morning Report How do San Diego and Los Angeles compare?

Morning Report: Solar Deal’s Dark Side New
Morning Report: Solar Deal’s Dark Side

Morning Report: Solar Deal’s Dark Side Voice of San Diego Morning Report It sure sounds like a nice deal: Allow

Morning Report: How Kearny Cracked the English-Learner Code New
Morning Report: How Kearny Cracked the English-Learner Code

Morning Report: How Kearny Cracked the English-Learner Code Voice of San Diego Morning Report Last year, as San Diego Unified

What We Learned This Week Names matter a lot in journalism. For journalists, our bylines are our brands. And when

Top Stories – June 13-19 New
Top Stories – June 13-19

Top Stories – June 13-19 Most Popular Stories – Voice of San Diego These were the most popular Voice of

VOSD Podcast: The Changing Tides of Recycled Wastewater New
VOSD Podcast: The Changing Tides of Recycled Wastewater

VOSD Podcast: The Changing Tides of Recycled Wastewater Voice of San Diego Podcast This week we learned the city’s Pure

Sacramento Report: We Have a Budget New
Sacramento Report: We Have a Budget

Sacramento Report: We Have a Budget Voice of San Diego Sacramento Report We have a budget. Lawmakers and Gov. Jerry

Morning Report: Solar Power’s Hidden Risks New
Morning Report: Solar Power’s Hidden Risks

Morning Report: Solar Power’s Hidden Risks Voice of San Diego Morning Report When you finally make the choice to install solar

The Learning Curve: A Strong Foundation for Certain Students New
The Learning Curve: A Strong Foundation for Certain Students

The Learning Curve: A Strong Foundation for Certain Students Voice of San Diego – The Learning Curve As a kid

Morning Report: Logan Heights Still May Be Left Out New
Morning Report: Logan Heights Still May Be Left Out

Morning Report: Logan Heights Still May Be Left Out Voice of San Diego Morning Report Logan Heights, one of San

What you need to know as the Chargers stadium drama unfolds New
What you need to know as the Chargers stadium drama unfolds

What you need to know as the Chargers stadium drama unfolds The Chargers stadium drama is coming to a head.

Morning Report: Chargers Kill Hope within Minutes New
Morning Report: Chargers Kill Hope within Minutes

Morning Report: Chargers Kill Hope within Minutes Voice of San Diego Morning Report Three politicians in suits gathered yesterday to

Morning Report: Recycled Sewage Makes Bigger Splash New
Morning Report: Recycled Sewage Makes Bigger Splash

Morning Report: Recycled Sewage Makes Bigger Splash Voice of San Diego Morning Report Comedians still mock the idea of turning