Organize and share the deals you like.

O Cinema Miami

Rocky Horror on Fri, Oct 23rd! Tix on Sale now! New
Rocky Horror on Fri, Oct 23rd! Tix on Sale now!

align:center; -webkit-text-size-adjust:100%; -ms-text-size-adjust:100%; border-collapse:collapse; mso-table-lspace:0pt; mso-table-rspace:0pt; Rocky Horror turns 40 at O Cinema Miami Beach! Rocky Horror, Green Day and

Now Showing: Alphaville, Goodnight Mommy, Black Panthers and final shows of I Am Cuba. New
Now Showing: Alphaville, Goodnight Mommy, Black Panthers and final shows of I Am Cuba.

Here’s what’s showing at O Cinema    I AM CUBA Only Three Screenings Remain! I AM CUBA has garnered praise

Now Showing: I AM CUBA on 35mm, Sleeping with Others People & more New
Now Showing: I AM CUBA on 35mm, Sleeping with Others People & more

Here’s what’s showing at O Cinema    I AM CUBA Hidden away in the Soviet archives for three decades, I AM

This Week: I AM CUBA on 35mm! New
This Week: I AM CUBA on 35mm!

Here’s what’s showing at O Cinema    I AM CUBA Hidden away in the Soviet archives for three decades, I AM

This Week:  Black Panthers, Scientology & the new François Ozon New
This Week: Black Panthers, Scientology & the new François Ozon

Here’s what’s showing at O Cinema    THE BLACK PANTHERS Vanguard of the Revolution Change was coming to America and

This Week:  Arcade Fire, Black Panthers, Scientology & the new François Ozon New
This Week: Arcade Fire, Black Panthers, Scientology & the new François Ozon

Here’s what’s showing at O Cinema    O CINEMA & SWEAT RECORDS Presents… ARCADE FIRE    THE REFLEKTOR TAPES Award-winning

This Week: Salma Hayek, Lily Tomlin, Khalil Gibran & Plant Based eating! New
This Week: Salma Hayek, Lily Tomlin, Khalil Gibran & Plant Based eating!

Khalil Gibran’s THE PROPHET THE PROPHET, by celebrated Lebanese-American author Kahlil Gibran, is among the most popular volumes of

Miami’s First Horror Film Festival comes to Wynwood on Oct 1st! New
Miami’s First Horror Film Festival comes to Wynwood on Oct 1st!

Yes, you read that correctly- Miami is finally getting the horror film festival it’s always wanted! Popcorn Frights is

Now Showing: Lily Tomlin in a career capping performance New
Now Showing: Lily Tomlin in a career capping performance

GRANDMA Acerbic aging poet Elle Reid (Lily Tomlin) mourns the death of her longtime partner even as she reels

Lily Tomlin in a career capping performance New
Lily Tomlin in a career capping performance

GRANDMA Acerbic aging poet Elle Reid (Lily Tomlin) mourns the death of her longtime partner even as she reels

Now Showing: Mistress America, Steve Jobs, Phoenix and more! New
Now Showing: Mistress America, Steve Jobs, Phoenix and more!

MISTRESS AMERICA A college freshman (Lola Kirke) cures her disappointment and loneliness by allowing herself to be pulled into

This Week: Greta Gerwig in Mistress America & Steve Jobs New
This Week: Greta Gerwig in Mistress America & Steve Jobs

STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON In 1987, five young men, using brutally honest rhymes and hardcore beats, put their frustration and

EARLY HIP-HOP: FREE DISCUSSION TODAY AT 3PM New
EARLY HIP-HOP: FREE DISCUSSION TODAY AT 3PM

FREE DISCUSSION TODAY O CINEMA WYNWOOD 3PM EARLY DAYS OF HIP HOP Join us today Saturday, Aug 29th at 3pm

This Week: Phoenix, The Third Man and Marlon Brando. New
This Week: Phoenix, The Third Man and Marlon Brando.

“An electrifying piece of hip-hop history that  speaks urgently to right now.” – Rolling Stone “One of the summer’s

Straight Outta Compton & The Third Man open today! New
Straight Outta Compton & The Third Man open today!

“An electrifying piece of hip-hop history that  speaks urgently to right now.” – Rolling Stone “One of the summer’s

STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON opens Friday! New
STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON opens Friday!

End of the Tour and The Look of Silence open today! New
End of the Tour and The Look of Silence open today!

THE END OF THE TOUR THE END OF THE TOUR tells the story of the five-day interview between Rolling Stone

End of the Tour, The Look of Silence & more Woody & Amy. New
End of the Tour, The Look of Silence & more Woody & Amy.

THE END OF THE TOUR THE END OF THE TOUR tells the story of the five-day interview between Rolling Stone

OMG! Dinner & Movie is this Thursday. New
OMG! Dinner & Movie is this Thursday.

Earlier this summer we re-launched OMG! Dinner & A Movie, our popular and much loved collaboration with our friends

Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, Woody Allen and so much more New
Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, Woody Allen and so much more

TANGERINE A working girl tears through Tinseltown on Christmas Eve searching for the pimp who broke her heart in

OMG! Dinner & Movie is next week! Tickets now on sale! New
OMG! Dinner & Movie is next week! Tickets now on sale!

Earlier this summer we re-launched OMG! Dinner & A Movie, our popular and much loved collaboration with our friends

Tangerine & Irrational Man open Friday. Amy continues to soar! New
Tangerine & Irrational Man open Friday. Amy continues to soar!

BUY TICKETS AMY From BAFTA award-winning director Asif Kapadia (SENNA) and an official selection of the Cannes Film

Woody Allen at O Cinema starting today! New
Woody Allen at O Cinema starting today!

Iconic writer, director, actor, comedian, and musician, Woody Allen is a true American original and one of our most

A Week with Woody Allen starts Friday! New
A Week with Woody Allen starts Friday!

Iconic writer, director, actor, comedian, and musician, Woody Allen is a true American original and one of our most

THIS WEEK: AMY continues to soar and Robin Williams last film! New
THIS WEEK: AMY continues to soar and Robin Williams last film!

AMY Our biggest hit of the year.  Amy is profound, fascinating and unforgettable!  From BAFTA award-winning director Asif Kapadia

THIS WEEK: Amy Winehouse, The Wolfpack, I’ll See You in My Dreams New
THIS WEEK: Amy Winehouse, The Wolfpack, I’ll See You in My Dreams

AMY From BAFTA award-winning director Asif Kapadia (SENNA) and an official selection of the Cannes Film Festival, AMY tells

THIS WEEK: Amy Winehouse, The Wolfpack, Dinner & A Movie and more! New
THIS WEEK: Amy Winehouse, The Wolfpack, Dinner & A Movie and more!

OMG! Dinner & A Movie.  July 9th TICKETS ARE SELLING FAST!  GET YOURS NOW! Just a few weeks ago we

OMG! Dinner & A Movie, The Wolfpack, Me & Earl & The Dying Girl and more! New
OMG! Dinner & A Movie, The Wolfpack, Me & Earl & The Dying Girl and more!

OMG! Dinner & A Movie.  July 9th Just a few weeks ago we launched the return of OMG! Dinner &

This Week: Sundance Award Winners, OMG! Dinner & Movie, hilarious euthanasia and bedroom antics. New
This Week: Sundance Award Winners, OMG! Dinner & Movie, hilarious euthanasia and bedroom antics.

ME AND EARL AND THE DYING GIRL Winner of the 2015 Sundance Grand Jury Prize and the Audience Award, ME

This Week: Strongest Man, Dope, JAWS, Jurassic Park and more! New
This Week: Strongest Man, Dope, JAWS, Jurassic Park and more!

JAWS, JURASSIC PARK, E.T, INDIANA JONES BACK ON THE BIG SCREEN! June6th June 26 thru 30th. We’re celebrating Steven

This Week: JAWS, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, ET & More New
This Week: JAWS, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, ET & More

JAWS, JURASSIC PARK, E.T, INDIANA JONES BACK ON THE BIG SCREEN! June6th June 26 thru 30th. We’re celebrating Steven

This Week: Dope, Love & Mercy, Monty Python, & Robocop vs Terminator New
This Week: Dope, Love & Mercy, Monty Python, & Robocop vs Terminator

OPENING TODAY! Malcolm is carefully surviving life in a tough neighborhood in Los Angeles while juggling college applications, academic interviews,

Steven Spielberg at O Cinema and OMG! Dinner & A Movie New
Steven Spielberg at O Cinema and OMG! Dinner & A Movie

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS WITH  STEVEN SPIELBERG June 26th thru 30th. We’re celebrating Steven Spielberg, the king of the summer blockbusters,

This Week: The Beach Boys, Studio Ghibli & Kurt Cobain! New
This Week: The Beach Boys, Studio Ghibli & Kurt Cobain!

LOVE & MERCY  Few musical acts are as widely beloved as the Beach Boys. Under the visionary leadership of

Stanley Kubrick Weekend, Kristen Wiig, Michael Fassbender & OMG returns! New
Stanley Kubrick Weekend, Kristen Wiig, Michael Fassbender & OMG returns!

In celebration of the 35th Anniversary of The Shining, we’re revisiting some of Stanley Kubrick’s greatest films this weekend at

Stanley Kubrick Weekend plus Kristen Wiig & Michael Fassbender New
Stanley Kubrick Weekend plus Kristen Wiig & Michael Fassbender

In celebration of the 35th Anniversary of The Shining, we’re revisiting some of Stanley Kubrick’s greatest films this weekend at

Yves Saint Laurent- Unauthorized & Unforgettable-opens today! New
Yves Saint Laurent- Unauthorized & Unforgettable-opens today!

MIAMI NEW TIMES- BEST OF MIAMI It’s that time of the year again, when we ask you to share

TODAY- Back to the Future Marathon & more! New
TODAY- Back to the Future Marathon & more!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!  MIAMI NEW TIMES- BEST OF MIAMI     STARTS TODAY AT 2PM!  GET YOUR TICKETS NOW This

Big Bird, Ex Machina, Back to the Future & More New
Big Bird, Ex Machina, Back to the Future & More

I AM BIG BIRD This heartwarming doc chronicles the life of Caroll Spinney, the man who has been Sesame Street’s Big

BACK TO THE FUTURE 30th Anniversary Marathon New
BACK TO THE FUTURE 30th Anniversary Marathon

This Memorial Day we’re going Back to the Future!      Back to the Future is one of the most beloved