Organize and share the deals you like.

Darren Main - Yoga San Francisco

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you. – Lewis B. Smedes Yoga on

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself. – Wallace Stevens   

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. – Swami Sivananda Yoga

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over. – F. Scott Fitzgerald Yoga on

Yoga on the Labyrinth Update New
Yoga on the Labyrinth Update

Playing This Week. . .  Kendra Faye Kendra is a renowned yoga teacher, sound scape artist, harpist, and vocalist. Her

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Adult life is dealing with an enormous amount of questions that don’t have answers. So I let the mystery settle

Playing This Week. . .  Christopher Love Christopher Love started singing in boys choir as a child, and went on

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

The past always looks better than it was. It’s only pleasant because it isn’t here.  – Finley Peter Dunne Yoga on

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.  – Phyllis Diller   

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.  – Phyllis Diller Yoga on the Labyrinth   Join Darren each Tuesday

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Let us put our minds together and see what life we can make for our children. – Sitting Bull   

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Time changes everything except something within us which is always surprised by change. – Thomas Hardy   

Playing This Week. . .  Sam Jackson Sam is a well-known musician who plays the singing crystal bowls. This bowls

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Love has reasons which reason cannot understand.  – Blaise Pascal Yoga on the Labyrinth   Join Darren each Tuesday night for

Playing This Week. . .  Amber Field Amber was featured in San Francisco Magazine’s Best of the Bay 2009 for

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

No man was ever wise by chance.  – Lucius Annaeus Seneca   

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your good health has vanished. – Og Mandino Yoga

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

The crest and crowning of all good, Life’s final star, is brotherhood. – Edwin Markham   

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Nature never did betray the heart that loved her.  – William Wordsworth Yoga on the Labyrinth   Join Darren each Tuesday

Playing This Week. . .  Clare Hedin Clare was trained in classical piano from age 7, and she has always

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law.  – Boethius   

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

The good man is the friend of all living things.  – Mahatma Gandhi Yoga on the Labyrinth   Join Darren each

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Our entire life – consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are.  – Jean Anouilh   

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. – Marcus Aurelius Yoga

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. – Friedrich Nietzsche   

Playing This Week. . .  Timothy Surya Das Timothy is best-know for his powerfully moving and profoundly healing CD, Harmonic

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Either you run the day or the day runs you.  – Jim Rohn   

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

People spend too much time finding other people to blame, too much energy finding excuses for not being what they

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it. – Rabindranath Tagore Yoga on

Playing This Week. . .  Mirabai & Friends Mirabai was born in Philadelphia and moved to San Francisco in 1998. She

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

We have the capacity to receive messages from the stars and the songs of the night winds.  – Ruth St. Denis

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.  – Charles Caleb Colton

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

This world is but a canvas to our imagination. – Henry David Thoreau Yoga on the Labyrinth   Join Darren each

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.  – Oliver Wendell Holmes,

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.  – Walt Whitman Yoga on the Labyrinth   Join

Daily Wisdom New
Daily Wisdom

Challenging the meaning of life is the truest expression of the state of being human. – Viktor E. Frankl