Organize and share the deals you like.

Brooklyn Bridge Boot Camp New York

Join the Slim & Strong 30-Day Challenge! Saturday indoor classes are back! New
Join the Slim & Strong 30-Day Challenge! Saturday indoor classes are back!

Greetings!  Slim & Strong 30-Day Challenge October 19 – November 20, 2015 How would you like

Join the FREE 5-Day Sparkling Detox on October 12. Meet our new buttkicker Rebecca! New
Join the FREE 5-Day Sparkling Detox on October 12. Meet our new buttkicker Rebecca!

Greetings!  For the past 5 months I have been training for my first Ironman. This Saturday

MEXICO Retreat: 5 more days to save! Burn more than 1,000 calories with Body Burn! New
MEXICO Retreat: 5 more days to save! Burn more than 1,000 calories with Body Burn!

Greetings!  I just got back from a wedding in Ireland. Next week I’m heading to Germany

MEXICO Fitness, Surf & Yoga Retreat — New BODY BURN workout starts TODAY! New
MEXICO Fitness, Surf & Yoga Retreat — New BODY BURN workout starts TODAY!

Greetings!  My new program, The BBBC Body Plan starts today, Monday.  You have 3 options to

Announcing our brand-new Fat Loss Program: The BBBC Body Plan New
Announcing our brand-new Fat Loss Program: The BBBC Body Plan

Greetings!  In 2009 I launched an incredibly popular fat loss program, called Slim & Strong. With

BIG BIG NEWS! Los Angeles, get ready for us! New
BIG BIG NEWS! Los Angeles, get ready for us!

Greetings!  Guess what?  Brooklyn Bridge Boot Camp is now bi-coastal. Today we are opening in Santa

Get ripped for Summer with these 3 super-effective fat loss programs! New
Get ripped for Summer with these 3 super-effective fat loss programs!

Greetings!  Thanks to all of you who participated in our 7th Birthday Contest! Congrats to Nicole

Happy 7th Birthday to us! Celebrate with a SALE! New
Happy 7th Birthday to us! Celebrate with a SALE!

Greetings!  Tomorrow we’ll be 7 years old. I remember the first class on the Brooklyn Bridge:

Slim & Strong June is now posted! Want to be on Japanese TV? New
Slim & Strong June is now posted! Want to be on Japanese TV?

Greetings!  I’m so pumped about this gorgeous weather and enjoy every minute outdoors. Yesterday I did

Join the Summer Body Challenge! The top 3 supplements you should take. New
Join the Summer Body Challenge! The top 3 supplements you should take.

Greetings!  Is your body ready for Summer? Get in swimsuit shape by Memorial Day with our

A Summer Body in 20 sessions! We are back outdoors and SALE! New
A Summer Body in 20 sessions! We are back outdoors and SALE!

Greetings!  Have you ever done something that challenged you so much – both mentally and physically,

Want that Spring Body? Drop 10 lbs with Slim & Strong’s April Session! New
Want that Spring Body? Drop 10 lbs with Slim & Strong’s April Session!

Greetings!  I’ve been spending the past weekends on my bike and running with my dog to kick off

Slim & Strong April is now open! Hurry up and save! New
Slim & Strong April is now open! Hurry up and save!

Greetings!  If you’re like us, you can’t wait to get outside, feel the sun on your

3-Day Detox Retreat Upstate! New March AM Slim & Strong Session added! New
3-Day Detox Retreat Upstate! New March AM Slim & Strong Session added!

Greetings!  Do you ever feel like you want to start from scratch and re-create your life?

First EVER Slim & Strong Sale! One Day Only! New Sunday Workouts! New
First EVER Slim & Strong Sale! One Day Only! New Sunday Workouts!

Greetings!  Slim & Strong ONE DAY SALE! March Session 6.30AM: March 2-27, 2015. 57th & 2nd

90-Minute Sweat Fest Saturday! Get inspired by Debbie’s Transformation New
90-Minute Sweat Fest Saturday! Get inspired by Debbie’s Transformation

Greetings!  We started off 2015 with a bang! 90-Minute Sweat Fest at the REFINERY Hotel: Two

Only 7 spots left in Slim & Strong October! 24-Hour Class Sale! New
Only 7 spots left in Slim & Strong October! 24-Hour Class Sale!

www.brooklynbridgebootcamp.com September 2013   Once Summer ended, lots of new projects have popped up. I’ll be shooting three workout videos

3 Days until Detox Pricing goes up! New Slim & Strong Session Added! New
3 Days until Detox Pricing goes up! New Slim & Strong Session Added!

www.brooklynbridgebootcamp.com Labor Day 2013   I just returned from Portugal where I vacationed with my mom. Since my friend wrote

How to lose 17 lbs in 21 Days! One-Day-Class Sale! New
How to lose 17 lbs in 21 Days! One-Day-Class Sale!

www.brooklynbridgebootcamp.com August 2013   Last Thursday we shot two new 30-minute long workout videos. Soon you’ll be able to participate

Next Week: Bring Your Friend For Free! New
Next Week: Bring Your Friend For Free!

August 2013   It only took Kanaka 7 days to win Trainer BINGO. She took 5 classes in a week.

How to lose 12 lbs in 3 weeks. Play and win $250! New
How to lose 12 lbs in 3 weeks. Play and win $250!

www.brooklynbridgebootcamp.com July 2013   I hope you all made it through the crazy heat wave ok and enjoyed good times

Introducing the Brooklyn Bridge Boot Camp App! New
Introducing the Brooklyn Bridge Boot Camp App!

July 2013   I’m happy to announce the release of the Brooklyn Bridge Boot Camp App! You can now book

1 Day Class Sale! Next Nutribullet Detox starts July 30th! Slim & Strong August open! New
1 Day Class Sale! Next Nutribullet Detox starts July 30th! Slim & Strong August open!

July 2013   It’s been a week since we got back from our sold-out 3-Day Detox Retreat Upstate. We spent

Join the Nutribullet 21-Day Detox! New
Join the Nutribullet 21-Day Detox!

May 2013 telling me how much they love it. Many have asked me to create a guided Detox using the

How to lose 11 lbs in a month. Get a Free Class! New
How to lose 11 lbs in a month. Get a Free Class!

www.brooklynbridgebootcamp.com February 2013 January was an incredibly successful month for my Slim & Strong groups. They lost loads of body

Join us for the Thanksgiving CALORIE BLAST ! New
Join us for the Thanksgiving CALORIE BLAST !

www.brooklynbridgebootcamp.com Thanksgiving 2012 Are you ready for a few days off and celebrating Thanksgiving? Before you enjoy that big meal,