Organize and share the deals you like.

Always Chiropractic & Wellness Seattle

Getting Fit at Fifty and Beyond New
Getting Fit at Fifty and Beyond

What if you used to be really fit and now you’re not? Or, what if you’ve never enjoyed the idea

Is 60 the New 40? New
Is 60 the New 40?

Read the full article Our Wellness Center is dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives – combining skill and

Tennis, Anyone? New
Tennis, Anyone?

Repetitive stress injuries are typically very difficult to treat successfully. These injuries are the result of actions done repeatedly, frequently,

Food Combining for Good Health New
Food Combining for Good Health

Most people are aware of the worldwide epidemics of diabetes and obesity. Worldwide obesity has doubled since 1980. In 2008,

Chiropractic Care for Short-Term and Long-Term Health New
Chiropractic Care for Short-Term and Long-Term Health

Chiropractic care is the one form of health care that keeps on giving. Chiropractic care certainly helps people to recover

Taking Care of Older Joints (and Younger Joints, Too) New
Taking Care of Older Joints (and Younger Joints, Too)

Many people experience increasing musculoskeletal joint stiffness as they get older. Shoulders, knees, and ankles don’t seem to be as

The Problem of Radiating Pain New
The Problem of Radiating Pain

Many people experience radiating pain as a component of neck pain or low back pain. Such arm/hand pain or leg/foot

Ten Minutes of Stretching Can Make All the Difference New
Ten Minutes of Stretching Can Make All the Difference

Should I stretch before or after I exercise?1 Should I even bother to stretch at all? These are the questions

The Best Defense Is a Good Offense New
The Best Defense Is a Good Offense

Whether you live in the United States, Canada, or Western Europe, your health care decision-making is impacted by the type

Remember to Schedule Your Spinal Screening New
Remember to Schedule Your Spinal Screening

Most of us have undergone some type of screening exam in the last several years. Depending on your age, personal

What Should I Do About My Pain? New
What Should I Do About My Pain?

No one really wants to be a worrier. We certainly don’t want to visit our chiropractor or family doctor for

How Much Exercise Is Enough Exercise? New
How Much Exercise Is Enough Exercise?

Most of us would agree that we want to be as healthy as we can. Thanks to a steady barrage

Exercise Smarter Not Harder New
Exercise Smarter Not Harder

We all want to get the most out of the time we spend exercising, and it’s natural to think that

The Life You Want to Live New
The Life You Want to Live

We all want to get the most we can out of life. Whether we want to find a loving partner,

Proprioception – Making Your Body Smarter New
Proprioception – Making Your Body Smarter

We usually don’t think of our bodies in terms of their being “smart.” For example, we walk to the corner

Walking as a Lifestyle Choice New
Walking as a Lifestyle Choice

Everyone knows he or she “should” be doing regular exercise, but most people have not exercised in so many years

Meditation and Me New
Meditation and Me

For many people, the practice of meditation seems like a totally foreign notion. In an era of full-time, morning-to-night distractions

Is My Pain Serious? New
Is My Pain Serious?

How do you know whether your pain needs to be evaluated by your chiropractor? This is the age-old question. The

Forever Young New
Forever Young

Most of us like to think of ourselves as young: young in heart at least, if not actually young in

Top Three Fitness Tips from the World of Dance New
Top Three Fitness Tips from the World of Dance

Professional dancers are a pretty select group. These elite athletes are arguably among the fittest people in the world. Dance

The Three Ps New
The Three Ps

Pasta, pizza, and peanut butter. We’ve all been there. For some of us, these three delicious, yet nutritionally limited, pantry

Interval Training and Cardiovascular Health New
Interval Training and Cardiovascular Health

Interval training is an important part of aerobic exercise. Doing interval training once a week enhances your endurance by dramatically

Five Small Meals New
Five Small Meals

Plenty of people go through plenty of suffering trying to lose weight. But why does it have to be that

Strong Bones Are Healthy Bones New
Strong Bones Are Healthy Bones

We usually don’t think about our bones until something goes wrong. Bones are just there, under the surface and unseen,

Swinging for the Fences New
Swinging for the Fences

Game-changing plays in any sport and at any level are tremendously exciting. An extraordinary athletic play often makes us stand

Flocking Behavior New
Flocking Behavior

The scientific concept of complexity is only a few decades old, but like many powerful ways of looking at the

Decompression New
Decompression

Did you know that your spinal column’s spongy intervertebral discs comprise fully 25% of this segmented structure’s entire length? But

Double Indemnity New
Double Indemnity

In the classic 1944 film noir, “Double Indemnity”, insurance salesman Walter Neff (played by Fred MacMurray), gets into some pretty

Your Personal Energy Conservation System New
Your Personal Energy Conservation System

The world’s supply of fossil fuels has been dwindling for a long time. Energy conservation has become an important topic

Core Fitness – What Is It and What Is It Good For? New
Core Fitness – What Is It and What Is It Good For?

Core training is a no-longer-new catchphrase on the fitness landscape. Many doctors, including chiropractors, orthopedists, and even cardiologists, emphasize the

Can Work Be Relaxing? New
Can Work Be Relaxing?

Not too many people would agree that “oh, yeah, my work is relaxing”. Stressful work scenarios are common. If we

Hamlet’s Fitness New
Hamlet’s Fitness

“To stretch or not to stretch.” That wasn’t exactly Hamlet’s question. The Prince of Denmark had matters of state to

Trigger Points and Pain New
Trigger Points and Pain

Have you heard of trigger points? These persistent, localized muscle spasms may be responsible for many cases of neck pain,

Could your lifestyle be making you sick? New
Could your lifestyle be making you sick?

How would you describe your lifestyle? Not whether you are married or where you live, but rather, how are you

The Next Ten Years New
The Next Ten Years

What does the future hold in store for you? None of us can know with certainty, although some predictions are

Your New Reality New
Your New Reality

Is it possible to create a different personal reality? Can a real person design and live a new life? From

Fitness: How Chiropractic Can Help New
Fitness: How Chiropractic Can Help

Efficiency. It is something we all look for in home appliances or cars. How much energy will this thing take

Rise and Shine! New
Rise and Shine!

We all know people who get up with the first rays of the sun. Some people wake up even earlier,

New Beginnings New
New Beginnings

The time is always right to begin returning to good health. Regardless of whether your issues involve weight, exercise, diet,

Day of Reckoning New
Day of Reckoning

The human body is remarkably resilient. Your body can withstand a great deal of abuse. It bounces back to fight