Organize and share the deals you like.

Alpha Martial Arts Seattle

Teacher’s Strike Day Camp 9/9/15 (and beyond) New
Teacher’s Strike Day Camp 9/9/15 (and beyond)

Space is EXTREMELY limited and open to current students, siblings and friends in kindergarten and up. Camp will be held from

2015 Summer Camp Info and $12 Karate, Kickboxing or CrossFit Special New
2015 Summer Camp Info and $12 Karate, Kickboxing or CrossFit Special

Our Powerful Word this month is LOYALTY and in discussing it with our students this week following Super Bowl 49,

A Father’s Day Success Story New
A Father’s Day Success Story

Mateo is going to be a big brother! We are expecting another little boy 11/30/13

OOPS! This is the real CrossFit and Kickboxing Schedule Email and Trial Info New
OOPS! This is the real CrossFit and Kickboxing Schedule Email and Trial Info

Dedicated to your success, Mr. Herrman and the AMA TeamPS: June is Dad’s Train Free, so check out a Karate,

OOPS! This is the real CrossFit and Kickboxing Schedule Email and Trial Info New
OOPS! This is the real CrossFit and Kickboxing Schedule Email and Trial Info

Dedicated to your success, Mr. Herrman and the AMA TeamPS: June is Dad’s Train Free, so check out a Karate,

Belt Testing, Summer Schedule & Black Belt Exam Details New
Belt Testing, Summer Schedule & Black Belt Exam Details

We began handing out our Summer Schedule and ITP forms for Belt Testing in class this week. Both are available

Family CrossFit Classes at AMA New
Family CrossFit Classes at AMA

We rolled out CrossFit classes for Kids, Teens & Adults in March for current students at AMA Bryant and we’d

Big Climb 2013 is this Sunday – Help me reach my goal! New
Big Climb 2013 is this Sunday – Help me reach my goal!

This Sunday at 9:15am, I will be participating in the 2013 Big Climb with Lieutenant Dan and other members of

Parents: How to talk to children about the Connecticut school shooting New
Parents: How to talk to children about the Connecticut school shooting

Parents: Please read this linked blog post from Dr. Robyn (Powerful Words) about Our hearts and prayers go out to

AMA Haunted Dojo is Tomorrow (SU 10/28) New
AMA Haunted Dojo is Tomorrow (SU 10/28)

Our annual Haunted Dojois tomorrow, Sunday, October 28th at AMA Bryant (2923 NE Blakeley Street). This is a free community

Annual Kids Anit-Bully and Adults Safety Day M 10/8 and TU 10/9 – Special Schedule New
Annual Kids Anit-Bully and Adults Safety Day M 10/8 and TU 10/9 – Special Schedule

ANNUAL KIDS ANTI-BULLY & ADULTS SAFETY DAY Monday 10/8 and Tuesday 10/9 – this is a FREE annual community event.

New Training Floor OPEN and Expanded Kickboxing Schedule New
New Training Floor OPEN and Expanded Kickboxing Schedule

Our new, 2nd training floor, is OPEN as of today 8/1/12!!! We are expanding out Kickboxing schedule effective immediately and

BIG NEWS! AMA Byrant is Expanding!! New
BIG NEWS! AMA Byrant is Expanding!!

BIG NEWS! I am very happy to announce that AMA Bryant will be EXPANDING our current location over the summer!!

New Kettlebell 8-Week Course New
New Kettlebell 8-Week Course

in classes/event or expressed an interest in Alpha Martial Arts. Don’t forget to We will be offering a new 8-week

2012 AMA Karate Camps – Week 2 Sold Out New
2012 AMA Karate Camps – Week 2 Sold Out

Week #2 (Star Warriors @ AMA Capitol Hill) just sold out! There are still spaces including 2012 AMA Karate Summer

AMA Groupon 1/7-1/9 and Expanded Kickboxing Schedule New
AMA Groupon 1/7-1/9 and Expanded Kickboxing Schedule

AMA Groupon and Kickboxing Schedule AMA’s Kickboxing Program (I Love Kickboxing Seattle) is featured today, Saturday and this Groupon is

AMA Open M 1/2, New Kettlebell Class & Adults Train Free in January New
AMA Open M 1/2, New Kettlebell Class & Adults Train Free in January

in classes/event or expressed an interest in Alpha Martial Arts. Don’t forget to for a fresh to start on a