Organize and share the deals you like.

Alexander Technique Los Angeles

Hillary Swank, Hugh Jackman, & Paul McCartney do it, Why not you? New
Hillary Swank, Hugh Jackman, & Paul McCartney do it, Why not you?

JOIN OUR LIST Women Speaker Association; Founding Assoc. Member ONLY THE BEST! You want to be the best at what

Guess which TV Celebrities are coming to the LOVE EVENT? New
Guess which TV Celebrities are coming to the LOVE EVENT?

JOIN OUR LIST Women Speaker Association; Founding Assoc. Member The POWER WOMEN IN ENTERTAINMENT PANEL was heart opening and life

Body Language of Love: FREE VIP tickets for you Apr 21, 22 New
Body Language of Love: FREE VIP tickets for you Apr 21, 22

JOIN OUR LIST Women Speaker Association; Founding Assoc. Member SATURDAY & SUNDAY April 21 & 22, I have the honor

POWER Women in Entertainment Panel this Thursday in LA New
POWER Women in Entertainment Panel this Thursday in LA

JOIN OUR LIST Women Speaker Association; Founding Assoc. Member THURSDAY APRIL 12; 6:30 – 9:30PM Join me and the Power

You, Your Body & Your Audience: Listen to THIS interview + New pictures New
You, Your Body & Your Audience: Listen to THIS interview + New pictures

JOIN OUR LIST Women Speaker Association; Founding Assoc. Member Do you Dread Speaking or LOVE it? Can the Alexander Technique

TONIGHT! Renowned speaker, author, and Alexander Technique teacher Michael J. Gelb! New
TONIGHT! Renowned speaker, author, and Alexander Technique teacher Michael J. Gelb!

JOIN OUR LIST Women Speaker Association; Founding Assoc. Member Hello! This is a friendly reminder of our exciting event and

[VIDEO] Do you fear losing your audience?  Open now! New
[VIDEO] Do you fear losing your audience? Open now!

JOIN OUR LIST Women Speaker Association; Founding Assoc. Member for The Language, Emotions, and Body of a Leader: March 15

Book Launch, Confidence at Work, and Own the Room seminar New
Book Launch, Confidence at Work, and Own the Room seminar

JOIN OUR LIST Women Speaker Association; Founding Assoc. Member for The Language, Emotions, and Body of a Leader: March 15

THURSDAY Resonant Voice of a Captivating Speaker & Own the Room Seminar New
THURSDAY Resonant Voice of a Captivating Speaker & Own the Room Seminar

JOIN OUR LIST for The Language, Emotions, and Body of a Leader A Powerful Voice that Fills the Room and

WORKSHOP for Speakers and Presenters FEB 2  The Emotions Language & Body of a Leader: High S New
WORKSHOP for Speakers and Presenters FEB 2 The Emotions Language & Body of a Leader: High S

JOIN OUR LIST As a speaker and Alexander Technique teacher, I train speakers and business leaders to embody their expertise

PICTURES from the Women’s Conference Nov. 16 in LA – Feminine Light in the Middle East New
PICTURES from the Women’s Conference Nov. 16 in LA – Feminine Light in the Middle East

JOIN OUR LIST Last Wednesday, November 16, 2011, I spoke at “The Feminine Light in the Middle East” a Women’s

I am speaking at a Women’s Conference Nov. 16 in LA – Feminine Light in the Middle East New
I am speaking at a Women’s Conference Nov. 16 in LA – Feminine Light in the Middle East

JOIN OUR LIST You are invited to a full day Women’s Conference in LA Wednesday, November 16, 2011 The Feminine

WORKSHOP in Santa Monica Your Body, Breath, and Spine – Your Peace of Mind New
WORKSHOP in Santa Monica Your Body, Breath, and Spine – Your Peace of Mind

JOIN OUR LIST GROUP WORKSHOP! Your Body, Breath, and Spine Your Peace of Mind in Santa Monica Your posture IMPACTS

New Video (shot on the set) to help with nerves when speaking, interviewing and networking New
New Video (shot on the set) to help with nerves when speaking, interviewing and networking

JOIN OUR LIST Nerves Are Powerless When You are Prepared In the past 3 and half months, I have: *

Listen to NRP’s “Morning Edition” tomorrow morning to hear my interview with M ... New
Listen to NRP’s “Morning Edition” tomorrow morning to hear my interview with Mandalit Del Barco

JOIN OUR LIST Listen to “Morning Edition” tomorrow 8 – 9am, Thursday July 14 on that is KCRW 89.9 or

I have an interview at the  NPR radio station tomorrow! New
I have an interview at the NPR radio station tomorrow!

JOIN OUR LIST This is such a dream come true! Tomorrow morning, I will be going into the studios of

I am going to be on a cooking show! Find out how to prepare for the camera. New
I am going to be on a cooking show! Find out how to prepare for the camera.

JOIN OUR LIST Let’s Get Calm and Charismatic for the Camera This Thursday I have the privilege and the glorious

LIVE EVENT THIS WED: How to Have a Magnetic Presence and Powerful Poise New
LIVE EVENT THIS WED: How to Have a Magnetic Presence and Powerful Poise

JOIN OUR LIST QUICK LINKS How to Have a Magnetic Presence & Powerful Poise Own the Stage, Your Confidence and

Going through a Breakdown? You may be headed towards a Breakthrough New
Going through a Breakdown? You may be headed towards a Breakthrough

JOIN OUR LIST QUICK LINKS “Whenever there is a breakdown, there is a breakthrough around the corner.” -Baljit Rayat www.LotusDestiny.com

What super sexy passion keeps me going when things get tough? New
What super sexy passion keeps me going when things get tough?

JOIN OUR LIST QUICK LINKS Know Your Passion! Life is full of challenges, disappointments, and difficulties. Having great energy that

What Happened in Vegas!?!?! New
What Happened in Vegas!?!?!

JOIN OUR LIST QUICK LINKS Vegas Baby! Las Vegas didn’t know what hit. Sin City was infiltrated by a poised

I’m in the Huffington Post and Speaking Tomorrow Night New
I’m in the Huffington Post and Speaking Tomorrow Night

JOIN OUR LIST QUICK LINKS “How to Relax at a Pitch Meeting” published in the Huffington Post In teaching the

Gaining Confidence and Growing Your Business – Success Story with Sharon’s Client New
Gaining Confidence and Growing Your Business – Success Story with Sharon’s Client

JOIN OUR LIST QUICK LINKS with Gina DeVee Gaining Confidence and Growing Your Business Success Story: Louise Edington, Social Networking

Happy Mother’s Day AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM FOR YOUR BUSINESS New
Happy Mother’s Day AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM FOR YOUR BUSINESS

JOIN OUR LIST HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO YOU AND YOUR MOM! Today, my mom and I went to a Zumba

Are YOU 1 of the 4  Speakers? Let’s  Make Mom Proud! New
Are YOU 1 of the 4 Speakers? Let’s Make Mom Proud!

JOIN OUR LIST Are YOU 1 of the 4 to join The Power Poise Performance Program? and receive a BONUS

Is The Power Poise Performance Prpgram Right For You? New
Is The Power Poise Performance Prpgram Right For You?

JOIN OUR LIST Is The Power Poise Performance Program Right for You? This program isn’t for everyone. There are spots

I have a secret about Adrenaline.  Want to know what it is? New
I have a secret about Adrenaline. Want to know what it is?

JOIN OUR LIST What do Car Accidents and Public Speaking Have in Common? ADRENALINE! Your body releases the supercharged hormone

April 30 Workshop POSTPONED.  FIND OUT WHY… New
April 30 Workshop POSTPONED. FIND OUT WHY…

JOIN OUR LIST APRIL 30 WORKSHOP POSTPONED! One main principle that I teach my clients is “LISTEN TO YOUR BODY.”

Could you make more money if you Owned the Room? New
Could you make more money if you Owned the Room?

JOIN OUR LIST Could you be making more money if you OWNED THE ROOM? you get a stomach ache when

Enjoy speaking in front of groups?  or DREAD it!!! You can LOVE it. New
Enjoy speaking in front of groups? or DREAD it!!! You can LOVE it.

JOIN OUR LIST Do you enjoy speaking to groups or DREAD it? Public speaking is the #1 fear of most

LIVE WORKSHOP Speaking to a live audience? Register for Own the Room! April 30 New
LIVE WORKSHOP Speaking to a live audience? Register for Own the Room! April 30

The Body, Breath, and Voice of Success: Own the Room! Cost: $97 regular price Register by April 22 Where: The

Need a Speaker for Your Next Live Event? New
Need a Speaker for Your Next Live Event?

JOIN OUR LIST Have Sharon speak at Your Event! an inspiring 2 days where I was able to get to

Are You Repelling Your Audience? New
Are You Repelling Your Audience?

JOIN OUR LIST IT’S EASY TO OWN THE ROOM! You have an important message and you want to share it

THIS SUNDAY  Mar 27 The Body, Breath, and Voice of Success: Own the Room! New
THIS SUNDAY Mar 27 The Body, Breath, and Voice of Success: Own the Room!

The Body, Breath, and Voice of Success: Own the Room! Cost: $50 Where: Stella Adler Academy of Acting 6773 Hollywood

You are FEARLESS and SEXY! New
You are FEARLESS and SEXY!

JOIN OUR LIST FEARLESS and SEXY How often do you have the feeling of being fearless and sexy? If you

Empowered, Brilliant, and Sexy?  Join the party! New
Empowered, Brilliant, and Sexy? Join the party!

JOIN OUR LIST Join the Party! People around the world are stepping out onto the world stage with video, public

LIVE WORKSHOP  Mar 27 The Body, Breath, and Voice of Success: Own the Room! New
LIVE WORKSHOP Mar 27 The Body, Breath, and Voice of Success: Own the Room!

The Body, Breath, and Voice of Success: Own the Room! Cost: $50 Where: Stella Adler Academy of Acting 6773 Hollywood

Find Your Power: 1-Day Intensives with Your Personal Director, Sharon Jakubecy New
Find Your Power: 1-Day Intensives with Your Personal Director, Sharon Jakubecy

JOIN OUR LIST FIND YOUR POWER! Find your physical power! Find your vocal power! Find your personal power! With “Your

Announcing 1-Day Intensives with Your Personal Director, Sharon Jakubecy New
Announcing 1-Day Intensives with Your Personal Director, Sharon Jakubecy

JOIN OUR LIST It is TIME! It is time to go for it! It is time to shed the old,

CALL RECORDINGS for  “How to Build Your Buiness with Sexy, Power-Packed Videos” New
CALL RECORDINGS for “How to Build Your Buiness with Sexy, Power-Packed Videos”

JOIN OUR LIST It’s ok to feel uncomfortable. So often, when I stretch myself in life, take chances, and try